First and foremost, Mage Networks is committed to keeping our employees and customers safe during this unprecedented time. As such, starting March 13, we implemented our response to COVID-19, including changes to our processes internally and externally.
Internal Safety Measures:
- We have implemented a work-from-home mandate for all of our office staff.
- For employees who must work from one of our offices, we’ve implemented a sign-up calendar to allow for limited persons in each respective office at any given time to allow for proper social distancing as outlined by Alberta Health Services.
- Our offices are supplied with appropriate cleaning agents so our employees can safely sanitize their hands, keyboards, and other equipment.
External Safety Measures:
- We’re committed to limiting unnecessary contact. As such, our technicians drive independently to the worksites and maintain a six foot separation during installation.
- Our technicians are supplied with PPE to be worn throughout any work completed on a customer site.
- Our technicians have also increased hygiene practices, sanitization of vehicles and hardware.
We’re proud to offer our services to help keep Albertans connected.
For more information, please contact us at 1-855-624-3477 or firstname.lastname@example.org