- Is a wholesale warehousing company that re-sells Mage Products and Technology in significant volume to a broad range of Value-Added Resellers (VARs), typically ISPs but possibly those with IT or Telecom service offerings, who in-turn install the Products and Technology on customer premises.
- Prior to acquiring Mage Products and Technology, a Distributor is already distributing other products to ISPs or VARS in the above-mentioned markets
- The Distributor has no business relation with their customers other than that between a supplier and a customer.
- The Distributor makes a substantial initial inventory purchase for the purpose re-sale.
- Guarantees—via a substantial performance bond—and achieves significant purchase and resale quotas, with frequent reviews.
- Relies on resale revenue primarily (as opposed to services revenue) for profitability.
In exchange, the Distributor will enjoy benefits, such as:
- Gold Discount off MagiNet™ products list pricing
- Brand support
- Access To Train-The-Trainer Program
- Regional Exclusivity And Protection
- Co-op Marketing Funding Allocation
- View to Mage ERP for Production Planning
- Access to Design Tools (Allowing You To Offer Design Services To Your Customers)
- Beta Version Access
- Roadmap Access
Mage’s solution is made up of hardware and proprietary firmware. These products are sold as part of a network solution called MagiNet™, and the components you require will vary based on our network design for your specific terrain, coverage and access points.
The overall network formed by the hardware and firmware of Mage, that seamlessly uses wireless and wired connections to create wireless coverage over, under, and around any sized area without degradation in speed or consistency.
The proprietary firmware at the heart of MagiNet™
The wireless unit consisting of commercial off-the-shelf hardware flashed with MagiLink™. MagiNodes™ form the Data Pipelines, connect houses and buildings to the MagiNet™ and act as relays.
A specialized type of MagiNode™ containing two wireless devices. One device provides WiFi access and the other connects to the MagiNet™.