We recently headed down to Taber to capture feedback on video for our pilot network there, which was installed in early April 2018. It was a terrific day – great weather, but moreover, the town had just taken delivery of a brand new firetruck and invited us up in the bucket to get some nice crane shots (photos and video of the town)! Wohoo – thank you Taber!
This was captured in the following video.
Note that since the media prefer to use raw footage in order to build their own stories, we left the footage raw and unedited!
The speakers, in order are as follows. The numbers mark the minutes and seconds, if you’d like to skip:
- Cory Armfelt (0:00) – the Chief Administrative Officer of Taber
- Kim Welby (4:01)- Community Economic Development Officer (provincial government representative) from Community Futures
- Ben Young (9:48) – Economic Development Officer, Town of Taber (bearded fellow, black shirt)
- Ken Holst (14:04)- Saunders Insurance, local business owner
- Gary Drew (15:13)- Installation consultant to Mage Networks
Once again thank you the superbly articulate Cory, Kim, Ben and Ken for participating, and for your excellent feedback and to the fire crew who took our video crew up for the view!
Thanks also to our terrific video crew – Gary Drew and Han Siu for making this all happen. Good thing you guys weren’t afraid of heights.
Here are a few more photos to enjoy: